Assumed responsibility for Servio engineering, technical operations, and IT; represented these functions and systems through all technology-related aspects of the acquisition by CrowdSource, and continue to lead these functions as Head of Engineering for the "CrowdSource West" team.
- Staffed and trained a small offshore DevOps team to mitigate risk from rapid pre-acquisition attrition, ensuring continued quality of service of the Servio "CloudCrowd" platform.
- Assumed the primary/on-call site-ops role so the remaining engineering staff could focus on tight revenue-related deadlines.
- Represented Servio during the technical due diligence stage and worked with the patent attorneys to support and transfer Servio's in-progress patent applications to CrowdSource.
- Worked closely with the executive, engineering, and marketing teams at CrowdSource HQ to rebrand all Servio corporate assets.
- Led the database scalability effort, consisting of table partitioning and offloading read-only queries to read-only slaves, for the "CloudCrowd" platform.
- I'm currently working closely with the engineering team at CrowdSource HQ to migrate all projects and workers on the "CloudCrowd" platform to the new CrowdSource joint platform.